Radar Array Processing
Radar Array Processing presents modern techniques and methods for processingradar signals received by an array of antenna elements. With the recent rapid growth of the technology of hardware for digital signal processing, itis now possible to apply this to radar signals and thus to enlist the full power of sophisticated computational algorithms. Topics covered in detail here include: super-resolution methods of array signal processing as applied to radar, adaptive beam forming for radar, and radar imaging. This book will be of interest to researchers and studentsin the radar community and also in related fields such as sonar, seismology, acoustics and radio astronomy.
- T.J. Shepherd, Simon S. Haykin, T.V. Ho, J. Litva, J. G. McWhirter, A. Nehorai, U. Nickel, B. Ottersten
- Paperback | 317 pages
- 155 x 235 x 17.53mm | 504g
- Publication date
- 21 Dec 2011
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Illustrations note
- XII, 317 p.